Please contact us at contact(at)swissfinancestartups prior to your booking if you are interested in leading a workshop .
Your workshop slot:
- 45 min workshop time in our workshop area
- You are free to use this slot for your very own creative ideas, e.g. a live demo, a learning session
Your workshop room:
- Conference room for ca. 50-60 people
- Meeting equipment
- HDMI adapters (bring your own laptop)
Fair access included (timely registration required):
- 3x free workshop speakers, self-registration
- 3x free guest passes.
You can use your guest passes to self-register your personal guests. Strictly no access without registration.
Questions? If you have any questions please send an e-mail to:
All offers are strictly non-refundable.
Workshops during the fintech fair must add an extra value for our audience. Irrelevant or marketing-focused workshops will be cancelled.
Speakers should send in their topic/concept prior to the booking o avoid cancellation.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please check our Terms & Conditions before booking.
All proceeds of the Swiss Fintech Fair go to the association Swiss Finance Startups (SFS) and support its pro bono startup work including political and legal hearings as well as representing fintech/startup interests at a federal level. SFS is a non-profit startup association.